Friday, November 2, 2018

All That Sparkles....

Hello again,  I would like to tell you about the craft I worked on, about a month ago.   The idea to make or create this candle holder came from several videos I watched for inspiration, on YouTube.  The craft called for a mason jar.   I didn't have to make a trip to the store for that, as I have a box full of mason & ball jars... never used.   I take that back, as I did use some for when I used to pour candles.   But, the one I used for this craft was clean, never used.    Here are some photos to show what I made.
I used some gold & maroon colored cord for the top, and wrapped it around.  Using hot glue to secure.   The base of the jar was "painted" with mod podge, and added white glitter.
The poinsettia's were some from my stash, added in small gold jingle bells for the flower centers, and added in greenery, with glitter added, to make it look snow kissed.
Brushed a small bit of glue & glitter on the poinsettia flowers.
Here it is with a candle glow. ♥


4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous! Especially love it lit. xxD

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Beautiful!

Jana Forrest said...

Mary this is amazing. The tutorial is very easy to follow. Love the small jingle bells as the center of the poinsettia blooms. Might have to give this a whirl. Thank you for sharing! Oh, love the recipes!!!

Mary said...

Thank you, Donna, Jana and Jeanie, for all the wonderful comments!! Love it!! ♥♥♥