Friday, October 15, 2021

Good Morning

 


Just had to show you this beauty, Grandpa Ott as it's named, morning glory.    This one re-seeded itself and decided to climb the little fence.    Years ago, I planted the purple ones, but I've noticed that there are various colors that have sprung up, light pinks and white with pink centers.   All just so pretty.  

Also wanted to share with you some other pics.



Here is something I created using an old find from Goodwill, the frame was in rough condition,  sanded and painted the background, added in a really vintage doily, and the Hello Fall is a plaque from Hobby Lobby.
I was wanting to keep this nice framed piece but I decided to put in the booth.  ;)


After watching lots of youtube crafters, I decided to try my hand at making wreaths, and the bows as well. I thought this one looked good with the snowman in the center.

Okay, I am signing off for now.   Yes, its still early morning...  time to get some sleep.  

'Place worry in the hands of God, he's got this'.

Hugs, Mary






No comments: